India Post GDS Recruitment 2021
India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 Notification: Post Office of India is inviting applications for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) in Maharashtra and Bihar.
Interested candidates can apply for Maharashtra GDS Recruitment 2021 and Bihar GDS Recruitment 2021 from 27 April to 26 May 2021 on the official website of India Post.
A total 4368 are available of which 2428 are in Maharashtra Post Office and 1940 in Bihar Post Office. Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021 is being under Cycle 3 for the post of Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Dak Sevak.
The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 27.04.2021 the date of notification of the vacancies.
Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, the local language, and English.
Compulsory knowledge of Local Language
Basic Computer Training
The candidates for all approved categories of GDS referred to in (i) above will be required to furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations.
Selection Criteria for India Post GDS Recruitment 2021
i. Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the
candidate’s online submitted applications.
ii. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualifications.
Only marks obtained in the 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
iii. Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification.
iv. In the case of the marks lists containing the Grades/ Points, marks will be reckoned by taking conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as 100.
How to apply for India Post GDS Recruitment 2021
1. Candidates must ensure to go through the notification and instructions thoroughly and understood well before registering themselves for applying online.
2. Candidate has to ensure that he is eligible by all respects for the Circle/Post he selected.
3. Only one Registration is to be made for one candidate. The same registration number should be used for the submission of applications during the cycle to any of the circles.
4. In case of any duplicate Registration is found by altering the basic details like a change of father name, change of Date of Birth, Applying for one Registration with UR category and another registration, etc; will be treated as duplicate registration. all the candidatures relating to all such duplicate Registration and all such registrations will be deleted for consideration.
5. Candidates need not submit any physical application. It should also be noted that any application is physically sent stating that the application could not be uploaded, it will not be processed.
6. While selecting board name candidates ensure that they are selecting the correct board name with an appropriate configuration. Any application submitted against with board name other than the actual board of pass that application will automatically be rejected. In case any Board of candidate passed is not available the same is to be taken up with the respective postal circle Administration in which the Board is Registered.
7. Candidate should ensure to upload all the mandate documents such as photo, signature, SSC certificate, community certificate, and other documents should be submitted in legible and clearly scanned. Since Non-submission and submission of non-legible blurred documents will be summarily rejected and the application is liable for rejection for all purposes. And certificates with vital information blurred, his/her candidature will be
8. Candidates should ensure that they are eligible for making fee payments before making payment. Since the Fee once paid will not be refunded. And also should note that in case of online payment sometimes the settlement may take up to 72 hours, hence candidates those or making online fee payment on the last days should ensure to get it settled. In any case if the payment made is not settled and application could not be submitted those fees
also will not be refunded.
9. candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.